What's on your mind these days when it comes to housing? Thanks to our consumer response specialists who answer your questions every day, we’ve got a pretty good idea. Here are five of the questions they hear most often from house-hunters, homeowners, real estate professionals, etc.
- I’m behind on my mortgage payments. What options do I have?
- I received a letter in the mail saying that Freddie Mac bought my mortgage. What does this mean?
- How can I find out if Freddie Mac (or Fannie Mae) owns my loan?
- How do I go about purchasing a property that Freddie Mac owns, or find out more information on a particular property for sale?
- I’m a real estate agent working on a short sale and would like to dispute the property value the servicer is using.
Interestingly, these questions have been at the top of the list since we first checked in with our specialists nearly two years ago.
If you’d like to know the answers, check out this week’s "Executive Perspectives" article by VP of Corporate Communications and Marketing Sharon McHale. You might even learn something you’ve been wondering about yourself.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.