HomeSteps® — the real estate sales division of Freddie Mac — has helped thousands of buyers find a home to call their own. We have affordable and repaired homes available across the country just waiting for an owner. So if you're shopping for a home, it's definitely worth taking a look.
While the process for buying a HomeSteps home is very similar to buying just about any home on the market, here are 4 tips:
- Act quickly once you've found the right home
- Make your first offer your best
- Provide all the required items
- Make sure your real estate agent understands the "Multiple Offer Process" guidelines
It's also important that your offer be in writing, with the terms clearly stated and signed and dated by all buyers.
What to Include With Your Offer:
- Sales contract
- Pre-approval letter
- Proof of funds for cash sales
- Earnest money
- Necessary addendums
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.