Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Fed's mortgage holdings may dampen future bond sell-offs, fed says" (Wall Street Journal, March 24)
- "US home prices dip in Jan. for 3rd straight month" (ABC News, March 25)
- "New home sales slide to 5-month low" (USA Today, March 25)
- "Consumer confidence is highest in six years" (Los Angeles Times, March 25)
- "New indicator aims to mark housing sweet spot; Freddie Mac releases new indicator" (MarketWatch, March 26)
- "US mortgage rates rise with 30-year reaching a two-month high" (BusinessWeek, March 27)
- "Pending home sales fall to lowest level since October 2011; housing sector faces rising interest rates, plunging temperatures" (Reuters, March 27)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.