This Week's Housing Headlines
Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "4 reasons why rising mortgage rates are good; Extremely low rates are gone, but there are perks of being a borrower today" (MarketWatch, April 7)
- "American optimism trends higher as home buying season starts" (HousingWire, April 7)
- "Freddie Mac index helps track stability of housing market" (Chicago Tribune, April 7)
- "Regulators act to require stronger bank capital" (ABC News, April 8)
- "New mortgage lending at 14-year low" (Wall Street Journal blog, April 9)
- "Mortgage rates drop in time for spring homebuying" (HousingWire, April 10)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.