This Week's Housing Headlines
Notable | April 25, 2014
Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Home sales getting crimped by more than the weather" (MarketWatch, April 21)
- "Fannie, Freddie cut housing-market forecasts for 2014" (MarketWatch, April 21)
- "U.S. home resales hit 1-1/2 year low, but may be stabilizing" (Reuters, April 22)
- "March new home sales plunge 14.5%" (USA Today, April 23)
- "Scores are in: Top improving states and metros; Freddie Mac: Over half of metros continue to improve" (HousingWire, April 23)
- "U.S. consumer bureau to test electronic mortgage closings" (Reuters, April 23)
- "Fixed mortgage rates rise, while adjustable rates hold steady" (Washington Post, April 24)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.