This Week's Housing Headlines
Notable | May 2, 2014
Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Mortgages may be easier to get than potential home buyers believe" (Los Angeles Times, April 27)
- "G.A.O. report sees deeper bank flaws in foreclosures" (New York Times, April 28)
- "U.S. GDP grew a glacial 0.1% in the first quarter 2014" (Forbes, April 30)
- "GSE's pass FHFA stress tests with no Treasury debits" (Mortgage News Daily, April 30)
- "Fed cuts monthly bond purchases and sounds upbeat" (ABC News, April 30)
- "Freddie Mac enters manufactured housing" (GlobeSt.com, May 1)
- "Average US 30-year mortgage rate eases to 4.29 pct" (ABC News, May 1)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.