Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Harney: Refinance cash-outs making a comeback" (The Columbian, May 5)
- "Home price gains are not boosting borrowing" (Wall Street Journal blog, May 5)
- "Biggest drop in delinquencies in 3 years; originations suffering" (Mortgage News Daily, May 5)
- "Weaker sales slowed US home price gains in March" (ABC News, May 6)
- "Consumer credit in U.S. climbs by most in more than a year"(Bloomberg, May 7)
- "Janet Yellen's big concern: Housing slowdown" (CNNMoney, May 7)
- "Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac sending Treasury $10.2 billion after posting first quarter profits" (Forbes, May 8)
- "Freddie Mac: Rates fall to lowest level in 2014; weak economic growth keeps rates down" (HousingWire, May 8)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.