Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Obama nominates Donovan as budget chief, Castro at Housing and Urban Development" (Wall Street Journal Online, May 23)
- "Nationwide, all-cash deals change the game in real estate" (St. Louis Post-Dispatch, May 27)
- "Consumers are back to paying mortgages ahead of credit cards" (Wall Street Journal blog, May 27)
- "Home prices slowing down in ‘boom-bust’ markets" (MarketWatch, May 27)
- "Freddie Mac, Equifax economists diagnose this year's economy; Spoiler alert: level of improvement remains weak" (HousingWire, May 28)
- "Economy shrinks in 1st quarter; winter slowdown worse than thought" (Los Angeles Times, May 29)
- "Fixed mortgage rates drop for fifth straight week" (Washington Post blog, May 29)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.