Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Freddie Mac 30% gains luring non-agency 2.0 investors" (Bloomberg, May 29)
- "Just 10 states have a ‘stable’ housing market, report finds" (Washington Post blog, June 2)
- "Size of new homes in U.S. hits record; average size of a new home built last year was almost 2,600 square feet" (MarketWatch, June 2)
- "Sobering survey highlights housing crisis shell-shock" (Mortgage News Daily, June 3)
- "REIT prospects look stable for balance of year" (GlobeSt.com, June 4)
- "Beige Book: Housing for rest of 2014 won’t make up for Jan-April slump" (HousingWire, June 4)
- "Number of underwater homes halved since 2009" (MarketWatch, June 5)
- "Freddie Mac: Rates reverse course after record lows" (HousingWire, June 5)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.