Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Fed's Bullard says central bank may raise rates sooner than many now think" (Wall Street Journal blog, June 9)
- "Commercial/multifamily mortgage debt hits new high" (HousingWire, June 9)
- "U.S. foreclosure activity falls to 8-year low in May - RealtyTrac" (Reuters, June 10)
- "Sam Zell: Tapering won't end this year and housing is not recovering; billionaire investor thinks he won't live to see end of QE3" (HousingWire, June 10)
- "Lenders enlisted in effort to preserve Stuyvesant Town for the middle class" (New York Times, June 11)
- "U.S. economic recovery looks distant as growth stalls" (New York Times, June 11)
- "U.S. mortgage rates rise for a second week" (Bloomberg, June 12)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.