Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Freddie Mac, Feds bring 'Borrower Help Center' to assist Detroiters with mortgages" (CBS Detroit.com, July 14)
- "Three reasons why big investors are betting on housing" (MarketWatch, July 14)
- "Is multifamily supply overtaking demand? A new twist to the debate emerges" (GlobeSt.com, July 15)
- "Why mortgage rates haven't risen as expected; Forces keeping rates from rising, and what to watch for if you're mortgage shopping" (MarketWatch, July 15)
- "Yellen, Fed still worried about slowdown in housing recovery" (Wall Street Journal online, July 15)
- "Freddie Mac predicts multifamily home shortage by 2023" (Realty Biz News, July 16)
- "U.S. economy gaining traction despite weak housing" (Reuters, July 17)
- "Freddie Mac: Mortgage rates dip closer to historic lows" (HousingWire, July 17)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.