Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Debt-to-income ratio can sink mortgage application" (Los Angeles Times, July 20)
- "KBW, FBR relatively bullish on mortgage originations; Expectations down from start of 2014 but optimistic on 2Q bounce" (HousingWire, July 21)
- "June existing home sales hit highest pace since October" (Forbes, July 22)
- "The foreclosure fade, and what it means for the housing market" (Wall Street Journal online, July 22)
- "Freddie Mac: Housing growth remains stagnant...But it's not all bad news" (HousingWire, July 23)
- "U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week: MBA" (Reuters, July 23)
- "Authorities crack down on mortgage-relief scams nationwide" (Los Angeles Times, July 23)
- "Mortgage rates hover near lowest levels for the year" (Washington Post online, July 24)
- "US new-home sales plummet in June" (ABC News, July 24)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.