This Week's Housing Headlines
Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "FHFA considering plan to offer single Fannie, Freddie bonds" (HousingWire, July 28)
- "Is the private mortgage-bond market dead or dormant?" (Wall Street Journal online, July 28)
- "Pending sales of U.S. existing homes unexpectedly decrease" (Bloomberg, July 28)
- "Borrowers save $1B in interest refinancing for rest of 2014" (HousingWire, July 29)
- "US confidence jumps in July as consumers see better days ahead" (CNBC, July 29)
- "A more vigorous US economy appears to be emerging" (ABC News, July 30)
- "30-year fixed-rate mortgage ticks down to 4.12%: Freddie Mac" (MarketWatch, July 31)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.