Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "US homebuilder confidence rises in August" (ABC News, August 18)
- "Goldman Sachs: 3 reasons housing is not in a bubble" (HousingWire, August 18)
- "Home construction rebounded sharply in July" (Fortune, August 19)
- "Dipping into the noisy U.S. housing market" (Reuters, August 20)
- "Millennials better at paying their mortgages" (HousingWire, August 20)
- "Fed dissenters increasingly vocal about inflation fears" (New York Times, August 20)
- "U.S. existing home sales rise for 4th straight month" (Detroit Free Press, August 21)
- "U.S. fixed mortgage rates fall in latest week" (NASDAQ, August 21)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.