This Week's Housing Headlines
Notable | August 29, 2014
Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "What home buyers and sellers should know about appraisals" (Los Angeles Times, August 24)
- "WATCH: FHFA Director Watt ensures HARP is 'not a scam'" (HousingWire, August 25)
- "Many homeowners still qualify for mortgage relief" (NPR, August 26)
- "Obama announces partnership with banks, servicers to help military families" (National Mortgage News, August 26)
- "Freddie's index shows housing market improvement still weak" (National Mortgage News, August 27)
- "CoreLogic: Far fewer foreclosures coming to market" (HousingWire, August 27)
- "Mortgage rates hold steady heading into holiday weekend" (The Washington Post, August 28)
- "W&D originates first Freddie Mac manufactured housing loan" (GlobeSt.com, August 28)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.