Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Equity credit lines are making a comeback as home prices rise" (Los Angeles Times, August 31)
- "FHFA rules aimed at kicking REITs out of Home-Loan Banks" (Bloomberg, September 2)
- "Fed Beige Book survey finds economic pickup" (USA Today, September 3)
- "Mortgage rates aren’t budging; Is this bringing buyers back into the market?" (Washington Business Journal, September 4)
- "Jobless claims in U.S. little changed as firings dwindle" (Bloomberg, September 4)
- "Confounded interest: Why housing continues to perplex lenders" (National Mortgage News, September 4)
- "Can't get a mortgage? Help is on the way" (MarketWatch, September 4)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.