Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Will Congress renew tax relief for homeowners' debt forgiveness?" (Los Angeles Times, September 14)
- "How one senior housing community cut costs by 40% with Freddie Mac’s new loan" (Senior Housing News, September 14)
- "Wells Fargo finds mortgage myths hamper home purchases" (Reuters, September 15)
- "What millennials want in a home" (MarketWatch, September 15)
- "U.S. incomes end 6-year decline, just barely" (Wall Street Journal, September 16)
- "Even credit-worthy borrowers struggle to get a mortgage" (HousingWire, September 16)
- "US homebuilder confidence soars in September" (ABC News, September 17)
- "Maps illustrate mortgage-lending boom and bust for minorities" (Wall Street Journal online, September 17)
- "Fed signals no hurry to raise interest rates" (New York Times, September 17)
- "Mortgage rates soar to highest level since early May" (Washington Post online, September 18)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.