Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "The case for paying off your mortgage before retirement" (MarketWatch, September 22)
- "Single GSE bond is coming, but when?" (HousingWire, September 22)
- "US existing home sales fall in August" (ABC News, September 22)
- "Five takeaways: Mortgage lending hit six-year high in 2013, but …" (Wall Street Journal online, September 22)
- "Single-family rental giants branch out" (National Mortgage News, September 23)
- "U.S. new home sales at six-year high, but outlook challenging" (Reuters, September 24)
- "Freddie Mac: Housing market remained 'weak' in July" (MortgageOrb.com, September 24)
- "Home-price growth in August slows in 18 of 20 largest housing markets" (HousingWire, September 25)
- "Mortgage rates ease following previous week’s spike" (Washington Post online, September 25)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right - and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.