Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Lenders usually require consistent income to refinance mortgage" (Los Angeles Times, October 12)
- “Mortgage banking industry weighs in support for single GSE bond” (HousingWire, October 14)
- "Banks boost revenue, profits in third quarter" (USA Today, October 14)
- "Why mortgage demand was better than initially reported last year" (Wall Street Journal online, October 15)
- “Home-builder confidence seen clinging to nine-year high" (MarketWatch, October 15)
- "Mortgage rates tumble as 30-year at 16-month low of 3.97%" (Bloomberg, October 16)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right - and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.