Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Harney: Still upbeat on equity" (The Columbian, November 3)
- "14 most expensive neighborhoods for renters" (MarketWatch, November 3)
- "The incredible decline in young homebuyers" (Washington Post Online, November 3)
- "Saving for a down payment? It could take you until 2027" (MarketWatch, November 5)
- "Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac to send $6.8 bln to U.S. Treasury" (Reuters, November 6)
- "Freddie Mac: Mortgage rates rise above 4%" (HousingWire, November 6)
- "Fannie, Freddie see potential for thaw in mortgage access" (Wall Street Journal Online, November 6)
- "Freddie Mac CEO: We're studying alternatives to FICO" (HousingWire, November 6)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.