Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "More refinancing borrowers cash out home equity" (MarketWatch, November 10)
- "Millennials still grapple with first-time homebuying" (HousingWire, November 10)
- "Why more soldiers aren’t using VA loans to buy a home" (MarketWatch, November 11)
- "Freddie backs new multifamily deal with private-label CMBS tranches" (National Mortgage News, November 12)
- "Mortgage applications slip again, down 0.9%" (HousingWire, November 12)
- "Rising home auctions drive up US foreclosure activity in October" (Reuters, November 13)
- "Freddie Mac: 30-year mortgage rate hovers just above 4%" (Los Angeles Times, November 13)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.