Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Short-sellers in limbo waiting for mortgage forgiveness tax relief" (Los Angeles Times, November 16)
- "FHA loan insurance fund is back in the black, report shows" (Bloomberg, November 17)
- "Old foreclosure debt coming back to haunt former homeowners" (CNN Money, November 18)
- "Home Depot CFO ‘very encouraged’ by regulators’ mortgage-reform work" (MarketWatch, November 18)
- "Homebuilder confidence rebounds as buyers more enthusiastic" (National Mortgage News, November 18)
- "U.S. housing regulator to unveil mortgage fees framework in 2015" (Reuters, November 19)
- "Single-family home starts in U.S. rise along with permits" (Bloomberg, November 19)
- "Fixed mortgage rates fall for the second week in a row" (Washington Post online, November 20)
- "GSEs officially update representation and warranty policies" (HousingWire, November 20)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.