Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Foreclosures can open the door to homeownership" (Washington Post, November 28)
- "U.S. growth numbers are revised upward" (The Wall Street Journal online, November 29)
- "Soaring mortgage fees could cost first-time buyers hundreds of dollars more a month" (Washington Post online, December 1)
- "Zillow 2015 forecast: More millennials dive into homebuying" (HousingWire, December 2)
- "Trulia 2015 forecast: Home price gains slow, affordability worsens" (HousingWire, December 3)
- "10 things Americans want in their homes" (MarketWatch, December 3)
- "Housing forecasts for 2015: Resurgent home building and restrained optimism" (Wall Street Journal online, December 4)
- "30-year mortgage rates at 19-month low" (Washington Business Journal, December 4)
- "Fully 70% of homebuyers don't know about down payment assistance" (HousingWire, December 4)
- "Treasury announces HAMP changes" (HousingWire, December 4)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.