Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "More Americans to buy homes with 3 percent down" (ABC News, December 8)
- "Renters see selves as homeowners-in-waiting" (Mortgage News Daily, December 9)
- "Foreclosure evictions halted for the holidays" (CNN Money, December 9)
- "4 predictions for the housing market in 2015" (Fortune, December 9)
- "Mortgage rates tick up slightly following strong employment report" (WashingtonPost.com, December 11)
- "RealtyTrac reports foreclosure activity fell 9% in November" (HousingWire, December 11)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.