Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Nervous investors flee to Treasurys" (Wall Street Journal online, January 6)
- "Despite global weakness, Fed upbeat about U.S. economy" (ABC News.com, January 7)
- "Raphael Bostic elected to Freddie Mac board of governors" (HousingWire, January 7)
- "Why apartment-rent gains could begin to slow down" (Dow Jones Industrial News, January 7)
- "Percentage of underwater homes drops to 10%" (MarketWatch, January 8)
- "What falling oil prices mean for home prices" (Trulia.com, January 8)
- "Mortgage rates fall to lowest levels in more than 19 months" (Washington Post online, January 8)
- "Housing to help drive employment and economy in 2015" (HousingWire, January 8)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.