Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Broken by the bubble" (Washington Post, January 25)
- "Boomerang home buyers are coming back" (CNN Money, January 27)
- "US new home sales jump 11.6 percent in December" (ABC News, January 27)
- "Home prices in 20 U.S. cities increased 4.3% in November" (Bloomberg, January 27)
- "Federal Reserve won’t raise interest rates before June, at earliest" (New York Times, January 28)
- "Freddie Mac prices first 2015 STACR risk-sharing deal" (HousingWire, January 28)
- "Mortgage rates drift slightly higher" (Washington Post, January 29)
- "Pending home sales slip 3.7% in December" (MarketWatch, January 29)
- "CFPB wants more mortgages in 'underserved' areas" (HousingWire, January 29)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.