Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Inaccurate Zillow 'Zestimates' a source of conflict over home prices" (Los Angeles Times, February 8)
- "FHA looks to ease banks' worry on mortgage mistakes" (Wall Street Journal, February 9)
- "U.S. service members to receive $123 mln in foreclosure relief" (Reuters, February 9)
- "Fast-growing careers don't usually lead to homeownership, data show" (Chicago Tribune, February 10)
- "Mortgage applications drop a hefty 9% after strong January gains" (HousingWire, February 11)
- "Why new jobs don't translate to new homeowners" (CNBC, February 11)
- "When a lender denies your mortgage application" (Wall Street Journal, February 11)
- "Mortgage rates rise as 30-year climbs to 3.69%: Freddie Mac" (MarketWatch, February 12)
- "Freddie Mac catching up in apartment boom: Mortgages" (Bloomberg, February 12)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.