Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Harney: Rules for mortgages are easing, modestly" (The Columbian, February 23)
- "U.S. home sales falter to start year" (Wall Street Journal, February 23)
- "What if the economy were awesome, always and forever?" (Wall Street Journal, February 23)
- "How much money you need to earn to buy a house in these cities" (MarketWatch, February 24)
- "Yellen says Fed considering hikes on meeting-by-meeting basis"(Reuters, February 24)
- "Fewer homes for sale pushes up US house prices in December" (ABC News/Associated Press, February 24)
- "U.S. new home sales barely nudge up in January" (The Detroit News/Associated Press, February 25)
- "Foreclosure starts climb by 5.5%: Black Knight" (National Mortgage News, February 25)
- "Mortgage rates rise for third straight week" (Washington Business Journal, February 26)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.