Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Freddie Mac finds loan data with mobile app" (Wall Street Journal, February 27)
- "5 reasons U.S. economy is stronger than Q4 GDP suggests" (Dallas Morning News/Associated Press, March 1)
- "FHFA puts new rules on delinquent loan sales" (NASDAQ/Dow Jones Business News, March 2)
- "FHFA revamps nonperforming mortgage servicing rules for Fannie and Freddie" (HousingWire, March 2)
- "CoreLogic: Home prices gain nearly 6%" (HousingWire, March 3)
- "Commercial, multifamily delinquencies fall in fourth quarter: MBA" (National Mortgage News, March 3)
- "In eye of economic storm, the Fed blinked" (New York Times, March 4)
- "FHFA can't keep renewing refi program forever, Watt says" (National Mortgage News, March 4)
- "Mortgage rates fall for first time in four weeks, Freddie Mac says" (MarketWatch, March 5)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.