Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Tenants benefit when rent payment data are factored into credit scores" (Los Angeles Times, March 8)
- "Black Knight: 1st time, repeat foreclosure starts at 12-month high" (HousingWire, March 9)
- "The U.S. homeownership rate is much worse than you think" (HousingWire, March 9)
- "Landmark agreement makes credit fixes simpler" (USA Today, March 9)
- "Study says policies let inequality fester" (Boston Globe, March 10)
- "Freddie Mac: 2015 best year for home sales in 8 years" (HousingWire, March 11)
- "Tempted by Detroit's $500 properties? 5 things to know" (ABC News/Associated Press, March 11)
- "Tips on scoring the best rate on a home loan" (ABC News/Associated Press, March 11)
- "Mortgage rates resume their upward climb" (Washington Post, March 12)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.