Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Mortgage debt forgiveness still a taxing issue for many short sellers" (Los Angeles Times, March 15)
- "US homebuilder sentiment slips in March" (ABC News/Associated Press, March 16)
- "Freddie Mac debuts 55-day mortgage-backed offering" (GlobeSt.com, March 16)
- "Housing starts see biggest collapse since January 2007" (HousingWire, March 17)
- "10 housing markets where down payments are affordable" (MarketWatch, March 17)
- "Fed signals it may increase interest rates by midyear" (New York Times, March 18)
- "What an interest rate increase means for real people" (CNN Money, March 18)
- "Top 5 takeaways from 2015 Five Star Government Forum, Washington, D.C." (DSNews.com, March 18)
- "U.S. foreclosures fall to lowest rate since July 2006 - RealtyTrac" (Reuters, March 19)
- "30-year fixed-rate mortgage falls to 3.78%, Freddie Mac says" (MarketWatch, March 19)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.