Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Success prompts veterans work program to expand" (NBC4 Washington, March 19)
- "Existing-home sales up 1.2% in February on tight supply as prices rise" (Forbes, March 23)
- "Freddie Mac prices first high-LTV risk-sharing bond of 2015" (HousingWire, March 24)
- "Feb. new-home sales soar to 7-year high" (USA Today, March 24)
- "FHFA: House price growth stalls out in January" (HousingWire, March 24)
- "Freddie finds buyers for risk-sharing debt as Fannie seeks more"(Bloomberg, March 24)
- "Winter woes cause housing market to falter" (National Mortgage News, March 25)
- "Home appraisal comes in below your sales price, now what?" (ABC News, March 25)
- "Mortgage rates head back toward record lows" (Washington Business Journal, March 26)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.