Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Freddie Mac completes largest sale ever of seriously delinquent loans" (HousingWire, March 27)
- "Harney: Public gets to sound off on financial institutions" (The Columbian, March 30)
- "Pending home sales rose 3.1% in February" (CNBC, March 30)
- "Consumer spending edges up as income rises in Feb." (USA Today, March 30)
- "Mass tax foreclosure threatens Detroit homeowners" (NPR, March 30)
- "More than one-third of America holds no emergency savings" (HousingWire, March 31)
- "Home prices maintain steady, if modest, upward trajectory" (New York Times/Associated Press, March 31)
- "Mortgage lending continues seismic shift from large banks to nonbanks" (Housing Wire, April 1)
- "30-year fixed-rate mortgage ticks up to 3.70%, Freddie Mac says" (MarketWatch, April 2)
- "Local company highlights autistic hiring program; A look at Freddie Mac's hiring program for autistic individuals, during Autism Awareness Month" (NBC4 Washington, April 2)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.