Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "An alternative to HELOCs: Financing tied to future home appreciation" (Los Angeles Times, April 5)
- "Freddie's next STACR offers exposure to actual mortgage losses" (National Mortgage News, April 6)
- "Freddie Mac: Potential homebuyers may be in better shape than they think" (The M Report, April 7)
- "Mortgage credit availability creeps up in March" (HousingWire, April 7)
- “Walker & Dunlop closes its largest deal ever" (National Mortgage News, April 7)
- "Why the math on homeownership is not motivating renters" (CNBC, April 8)
- "U.S consumer delinquencies rose slightly in fourth-quarter - bank group" (Reuters, April 8)
- "Tips on applying for a mortgage after a foreclosure" (The Wall Street Journal, April 8)
- "Fed rate hike reverse: September now more likely" (CNN Money, April 9)
- "Mortgage rates decline on weaker jobs report" (HousingWire, April 9)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.