Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Applying for reverse mortgages will get tougher" (Los Angeles Times, April 12)
- "Trouble ahead: Tidal wave of HELOC resets about to hit" (HousingWire, April 13)
- "Budget gap in U.S. widens as spending tops record revenue" (Bloomberg, April 13)
- "Wallet squeeze: Apartment rents projected to rise again" (Denver Post/Associated Press, April 14)
- "CFPB clarifies counseling on high-cost mortgages" (National Mortgage News, April 15)
- "Freddie and Fannie to lower some fees" (New York Times, April 15)
- "U.S. foreclosures rose sharply in March as repossessions mounted" (Reuters, April 16)
- "Mortgage rates unchanged and remain near 2015 lows" (HousingWire, April 16)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.