Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Nearing peak, U.S. home price gains to slow" (Barron’s, April 18)
- "FHFA: G-Fees to see only minor adjustments" (MortgageOrb.com, April 20)
- "Many credit unions offer tempting mortgage deals" (Chicago Tribune, April 20)
- "Weak demand, income blamed for limping home sales" (MarketWatch, April 21)
- "Black Knight: March foreclosure starts skyrocket 18% from February" (HousingWire, April 22)
- "Market demand causes Freddie Mac to upsize first actual loss STACR deal" (HousingWire, April 22)
- "US home sales bounced back in March, but can the gain last?" (ABC News/Associated Press, April 22)
- "Existing-home sales in March reach 18-month high" (MarketWatch, April 22)
- "Mortgage rates hovering near all-time lows" (Washington Post, April 23)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.