Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Cash-out refinancing is making a comeback as home equity rises"(Los Angeles Times, April 26)
- "Fitch: Even in new forms, GSE risk-sharing bonds remain strong"(HousingWire, April 28)
- "Case-Shiller: Home prices rise faster than expected"(HousingWire, April 28)
- "Homeownership rate drops to quarter-century low"(MarketWatch, April 28)
- "Freddie Mac reaches $100B in K-Deals"(GlobeSt.com, April 28)
- "Signed contracts to buy US homes rise 1.1 pct. in March"(Minneapolis StarTribune/Associated Press, April 29)
- "Shrugging off slow growth, Fed predicts a rebound"(New York Times, April 29)
- "Mortgage rates pushed up by mixed economic reports"(Washington Post, April 30)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.