Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "Why an agent might refuse to show a house (the low commission)" (Los Angeles Times, May 24)
- "US new-home sales rose 6.8 percent in April; increased demand pushing median prices near $300k" (Minneapolis Star Tribune/Associated Press, May 26)
- "Freddie Mac completes sale of $201 million pool of Ocwen-serviced loans" (HousingWire, May 26)
- "In bid to boost business, Freddie Mac makes Loan Prospector free" (National Mortgage News, May 27)
- "Housing markets continue to improve: Freddie Mac" (National Mortgage News, May 27)
- "Realtor.com: Waiting to buy a home could cost tens of thousands" (HousingWire, May 28)
- "Mortgage rates in the U.S. rise to 2015 highs" (Bloomberg, May 28)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.