Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "MBA: Commercial, multifamily delinquencies keep dropping" (HousingWire, June 1)
- "Home prices ignoring predictions" (Mortgage News Daily, June 2)
- "Is this the future of shopping for a house?" (Fortune, June 2)
- "IRS data breach may prove worrisome for those seeking a mortgage" (The Washington Post, June 2)
- "Lenders catch a break: CFPB won't enforce TRID right away" (MortgageOrb.com, June 3)
- "Independent mortgage bank profits surge nearly 100%" (HousingWire, June 3)
- "Freddie Mac investors gravitate to STACR's riskier classes" (Globe Street, June 3)
- "Texas and Oklahoma borrowers to receive disaster relief from Freddie Mac" (MReport, June 3)
- "Beige Book: Housing continues to expand through the spring" (HousingWire, June 3)
- "IMF warns Fed should delay rate hike until 2016" (Reuters, June 4)
- "RealtyTrac: Average down payment falls to three-year low" (HousingWire, June 4)
- "Fixed mortgage rates hold steady" (The Washington Post, June 4)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website’s own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.