Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "More details emerge about GSEs' MF exclusions" (GlobeSt.com, June 8)
- "They put a face on the '90s homeownership push. Then they lost their home" (Wall Street Journal, June 8)
- "Black Knight: 62% of serious delinquencies already used retention programs" (HousingWire, June 8)
- "Freddie Mac names Sean Becketti new chief economist" (HousingWire, June 9)
- "Foreclosure inventory fell 25% in April: CoreLogic" (National Mortgage News, June 9)
- "Applications to buy homes reach two-year high" (Marketwatch, June 10)
- "Striking a balance: Are you paying for too much insurance?" (ABC News/Associated Press, June 10)
- "U.S. mortgage rates jump to an eight-month high" (Bloomberg, June 11)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.