Read some of the key articles related to the mortgage market, housing, and the broader economy.
- "FHFA's 2014 report to Congress" (HousingWire, June 15)
- "US homebuilders' confidence in sales surges in June" (ABC News/Associated Press, June 15)
- "Foreclosure, short sale decline adds to housing inventory woes" (National Mortgage News, June 15)
- "Higher home prices push affordability down" (REALTOR® Magazine, June 15)
- "Is getting a mortgage easier than consumers think?" (Wall Street Journal, June 16)
- "Freddie Mac offering second actual loss STACR deal" (HousingWire, June 16)
- "Tax break, rental demand fuel Northeast apartment surge" (MarketWatch, June 16)
- "U.S. homebuilding drops in May, but pace stronger than in 2014" (Denver Post/Associated Press, June 17)
- "Where are the boomerang buyers?" (Wall Street Journal, June 17)
- "Mortgage rates level off at 4% amid positive housing news" (Los Angeles Times, June 18)
As a reminder, access to these articles is determined by each website's own subscription and readership policies.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.