Look at almost any consumer sentiment survey and you'll find money and financial well-being as some of the top concerns for most Americans. April is Financial Literacy Month – an ideal time to brush up on financial education and life-long money management skills.
Our CreditSmart® program is your guide to better credit, money management, and responsible homeownership. Completing this 12-module course will help you:
- Understand the importance of building credit to secure your financial future
- Gain insight into how lenders assess your eligibility for a mortgage loan
- Recognize the warning signs of predatory lending and scams
- Learn the steps to successful homeownership
- Safeguard your home and your finances against life's unexpected challenges
- Learn what to do if you ever have difficulty making your mortgage payments
At Freddie Mac, we're also brushing up and giving back. All month long we'll be supporting our mission of housing and financial literacy through our Community Crew Serve initiative – our employee volunteer program. Follow us on Facebook to see our employees in action!
Complete CreditSmart's online training, available in English and Spanish, and start building sound financial literacy skills today. It just makes sense.
Want to receive our weekly blog round up? Subscribe at the right – and each Friday we'll send you our latest blog posts.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.