Our transformation to be a more competitive company continues to move housing forward. Over the last year, we:
- Funded one in every four home loans
- Helped another 86,000 struggling homeowners avoid foreclosure
- Financed record levels of rental housing
- Hit a 10-year high in our purchases of loans to first-time homebuyers
- Grew our post-2008 single-family book of business to 85% of the portfolio
- Saved 859,000 refinancing homeowners an average of $2,300 in interest payments in the first year
- Supported affordable housing for nearly 85% of the rental units we funded
- Made home possible for nearly 240,000 first-time homebuyers
- Returned an additional $6.3 billion to taxpayers
See more ways we’re moving housing forward.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.