Our progress in becoming a more competitive company continues to move housing forward. Over the last year, we:
- Funded 1 in every 4 home loans
- Helped another 77,000 struggling homeowners avoid foreclosure
- Financed record levels of rental housing
- Hit a 10–year high in our purchases of loans to first–time homebuyers
- Grew our post-2008 single–family book of business to 86% of the portfolio
- Saved 792,000 refinancing homeowners an average of $2,400 in interest payments in the first year
- Transferred a significant portion of credit risk on more than $650 billion of single–family and multifamily mortgages
- Supported affordable housing for nearly 90% of the rental units we funded
- Returned an additional $2.6 billion to taxpayers
Every day, we're moving housing forward.
Have a comment or question about this post? Email us to let us know what's on your mind.