We've transformed into a stronger, more competitive company. In turn, this has allowed us to transform the U.S. housing finance system for the better. The result: We're able to better deliver on our mission of providing liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's mortgage market — better serving homebuyers, renters, our customers and taxpayers.
Here's our progress BY THE NUMBERS:
- Over the last year, we:
- reported $11 billion in net income
- provided $456 billion in mortgage funding
- provided 1.1 billion to support manufactured housing communities
- We've transferred a portion of credit risk on $965 billion of mortgages away from taxpayers
- 99+% of the loans in our single-family book are current
- Our funding for first-time homebuyers is at a 10-year high
- About 90% of the apartment units we fund are affordable to low– and moderate–income households
- We've returned $108.2 billion to taxpayers, 50% more than we received from the U.S. Treasury.
Learn more about how we're a better company, building a better housing finance system for homebuyers, renters, lenders and taxpayers.