Employee Network Groups
Sharing our differences and building on our similarities helps us collaborate effectively, think creatively, build professional relationships and take pride in our accomplishments and ourselves. Our seven Employee Network Groups play a major role by providing opportunities for professional development, networking, outreach and cultural enrichment.
About a quarter of our employees participate in one or more of the networks, and many more attend network-sponsored activities each year.
Every employee has an opportunity to learn about our groups and the learning and mentorship opportunities they represent through our Diversity & Inclusion Ambassador Program. Through this program, every new Freddie Mac employee is welcomed by a volunteer "ambassador" from one of our Employee Network Groups after they've joined the company. It allows each employee to get their career off to the best possible start.
Learn about our network groups and the ongoing development opportunities they represent:
- Abilities: Valuing Everyone's Abilities
- ARISE: African-Americans, Resources and Information Sharing for Everyone
- ASIAN: Asians Supporting Inclusion and Awareness Network
- HOLA: Hispanic Organization for Leadership and Achievement
- Lambda: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employee Network
- WIN: Women's Interactive Network
All employees are welcome to join and participate in all of these volunteer networks.