At Freddie Mac, we are committed to ensuring that our employees work in an open, honest and ethical environment where we can grow and all our talents can thrive. We have an outstanding, high-achieving workforce, starting with knowledgeable managers and employees from whom you will learn through on-the-job learning and informal mentoring opportunities.
You can expand your career opportunities and enhance your career by building your professional network, knowledge, skills and abilities. At Freddie Mac, you are encouraged to develop by participating in a wide variety of professional, technical, interpersonal and leadership development curricula and events offered or sponsored by Freddie Mac.
- Freddie Mac University with classroom and e-learning in business, technology, leadership, management, diversity and professional development
- Compliance and Ethics training, including courses on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and our Code of Conduct
- Special internships and rotation programs for selected college graduates
- Orientation Programs for employees, managers and executives
- Employee Performance Management process in which work and leadership objectives are set and you receive substantive, regular developmental feedback and annual ratings
- Leadership Competency System which describes Freddie Mac's high performance behaviors at three levels of individual contributor, manager and executive leader
- Executive Coaching Program for officers and selected directors
- Seven Diversity Employee Networks with educational and networking programs
- Workshops, panels, presentations offered by our Benefits Department to develop and sustain a healthy lifestyle
- Educational Assistance Program for approved academic degree programs and professional certification programs
- Other opportunities such as Toastmasters, professional associations, and volunteering for community organizations and events through the Freddie Mac Foundation