Document Custody Forms
April 24, 2014 – We've revised and renamed Guide Form 1036, from Request for Release of Documents to Request for Physical or Constructive Possession of Documents. For more information, please review Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) Bulletin 2014-6.
Listed below for easy access are blank Freddie Mac forms. Please do not alter or modify the forms except to enter information in the blanks or boxes provided.
User IDs and Roles
Document Custodial Agreement
If you choose to apply to become a self-custodian, or to use an approved third-party Document Custodian other than the Designated Custodian, The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (BNYM), use the Form 1035 Custodial Agreement, below.
- Form 1035: Document Custodial Agreement – Updated February 2015
If you choose to use the Designated Custodian, BNYM, use the Form 1035DC, Designated Custodial Agreement, below.
- Form 1035DC: Designated Custodial Agreement – Updated February 2015
If you choose to use the Designated Custodian BNYM, mail your completed Form 1035DC to:
Bank of New York Mellon
2322 French Settlement Road
Dallas, TX 75212
To obtain BNYM onboarding forms, please contact BNYM directly at (800) 211-2677 or FreddieMacCustodian@bnymellon.com.
Custodial Certification Schedule
- Form 1034: Fixed Rate Custodial Certification Schedule
- Form 1034A: ARM Custodial Certification Schedule
- Form 1034B: Custodial Certification Schedule – Balloon Loan Modification
- Form 1034T: Subsequent Transfer Custodial Certification Schedule