Document Custody Forms
Listed below for easy access are blank Freddie Mac forms. Please do not alter or modify the forms except to enter information in the blanks or boxes provided.
User IDs and Roles
- Form 901: Document Custodian Loan Selling AdvisorSM Authorized User Identification & Certification Form
Forms 1035, 1035DC and 1035WF are Tri-Party Agreements between the Seller/Servicer, Document Custodian and Freddie Mac. These agreements govern the verification, certification, maintenance and release of Notes for Mortgages sold to Freddie Mac. Which form of agreement to use depends on the Document Custodian.
Document Custodians Other Than the Designated Custodians
If you choose a Document Custodian other than one of the Designated Custodians, use the Form 1035 Custodial Agreement, below.
- Form 1035: Document Custodial Agreement: Single Family Mortgages – Revised February 2018
If you choose a Designated Custodian (The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (BNYM) or Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (Wells Fargo), use either form below:
- BNYM: Form 1035DC: Designated Custodial Agreement: Single-Family Mortgages (The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.) – Revised March 2018
- Deliver your original complete and executed Form 1035DC to:
BNY Mellon, CT Government Solutions
2001 Bryan Street, 11th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75201
To obtain BNYM onboarding forms, please contact BNYM directly at (800) 211-2677 or FreddieMacCustodian@bnymellon.com.
- Wells Fargo: Form 1035WF: Designated Custodial Agreement: Single-Family Mortgages (Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.) – New February 2018
- Deliver the original complete and executed Form 1035WF to:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
1015 Tenth Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
To obtain Wells Fargo onboarding forms, please contact Wells Fargo directly at (612) 316-4980.
Document Custodial Certification Schedules
Servicing Related Forms
- Form 1036: Request for Physical or Constructive Possession of Documents
- Transfer of Servicing Extension Request and Issues Log
- Document Execution Request
- Uniform Mortgage Instruments
Document Custody Procedures Handbook
- Document Custody Procedures Handbook – Updated February 2018