Get Started Using the Loan Selling Advisor for Document Certification
Freddie Mac's web–based system allows you to handle your document certification business with ease and convenience. Benefits of Freddie Mac Loan Selling AdvisorSM include:
- Real–time certification
- Online discrepancy reconciliation
- Access anywhere you have a web connection
To get started certifying notes in Loan Selling Advisor, you must complete all the forms that apply to you. In order to take advantage of all Loan Selling Advisor has to offer, we highly recommend participating in the training listed below.
- If you are a Freddie Mac approved self or third-party custodian, please complete the User IDs and Roles Form – Third Party & Self Custodians
- If you are not a Freddie Mac approved self or third-party custodian, please fill out and sign Form 1035: Custodial Agreement
Mail the completed form to:
Attn: Counterparty Credit Risk Management
1551 Park Run Drive, MS D3A
McLean, VA 22102
*If approved, you will be notified to complete the User Ids and Roles form provided above.
- If you use the Designated Custodian, The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. (BNYM), please use the Form 1035DC, Designated Custodial Agreement, below.
Form 1035DC: Designated Custodial Agreement – Updated February 2015
We highly recommend that you participate in the overall Loan Selling Advisor training sessions that apply to you. Take advantage of the training and educational tools that will assist you in using Loan Selling Advisor to do business with Freddie Mac.