Document Custody Procedures Handbook
Updated March 2019
We've updated the Document Custody Procedures Handbook to reflect recent changes.
This Handbook Provides
- Document Custodians with guidelines to meet our requirements for document custody.
- Seller/Servicers with important guidelines necessary to facilitate the Document Custodian's process and to ensure timely and accurate certification.
The Handbook Includes
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Custodial Options and Requirements for Seller/Servicers
- Chapter 2 – Duties and Responsibilities
- Chapter 3 – Document Delivery and Custodian's Processing Procedures
- Chapter 4 – Document Release Procedures
- Chapter 5 – Transfers of Servicing and Custody Procedures
- Appendix A – Job Aids – ULDD (MISMO Data Labels)
- Appendix B – Forms